Marketing Associate - Remote Work for Sports E-Commerce Brand
Full Job Description
We are a fast-growing sports brand seeking a driven, creative and social-media savvy professional for REMOTE WORK to join our team as a Marketing Associate.
ABOUT THE ROLE: You will help push marketing efforts and work directly with our Director of Growth to drive our brand and manage customer relations. Led by the Director, you will primarily handle customer and community communications, push social media content, assist in a wide variety of marketing efforts, and have a strong voice in our content and marketing plans. Your role is pivotal to the company as we continue to expand.
ABOUT US: Playbook is a fast-growing sports e-commerce brand. We are a small, agile, hard-working team with a passion for sports.
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will possess a marketing background and an interest in the world of sports. This job is for a remote worker, and thus the candidate needs to possess great time-management and self-organizational skills, as well as flexibility in work schedule to be able to communicate with the team for scheduled meetings.
- Post content to our social media platforms; primarily Twitter and Instagram, among others...
- Monitor our community and social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook; engage with our audience as we grow and develop our content and brand
- Manage the day-to-day customer communications of the company, addressing needs and inquiries of customers regarding orders and more
- Support the creation and management of content and marketing campaigns on several mediums such as social media, email, and our storefronts
- Report to and work closely with the Director of Growth to identifying, developing, and manage new marketing opportunities
- Aide in outreach of marketing campaigns aimed at blogs, influencers, and notable figures in the sports industry.
- Participate in weekly video-syncs with the team
- 0-2 years of marketing experience (marketing degree preferred)
- Strong proficiency in all social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook - Pinterest preferred
- General knowledge of sports (athletic background is ideal)
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills; an eye for detail
- High standards regarding grammar, content, timeliness, etc...
- Ability to work cohesively within a team
- Flexible work hours. Standard working hours are the norm but infrequent work outside of the standard 9-5 may be needed
- Time-management skills and ability to work independently
- Social Media Management
- Well Organized
- Strong written and proofreading skills
- Ability to perform basic tasks using spreadsheets
- Photoshop preferred but not a requirement
The good stuff
- Be a part of a quickly growing company: Opportunity to grow your role, responsibilities, and position within the company. Be at the forefront of driving Playbook Products' brand throughout the world
- Development opportunities: In this role you will develop and enhance your skills of customer-relations and social media management. Increasing your understanding of how to build a brand and the ins and outs of successfully managing marketing campaigns. There are ample opportunities for promotion within the company as you continue to grow in your role.
- Work remotely: Remote work will continue post-covid for the foreseeable future. No commutes or professional work attire required.
- Compensation: Competitive salary + potential for equity based on merit
- Join the sports industry: We're a sports company. If you like sports, it's fun.
Salary - 40-45k
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter with subject line "MARKETING APPLICATION: Your Name"